Things VitalWatford learnt from - CARROW ROAD
This season there seems little point with VitalWatford giving you a lengthy (and no doubt, wordy) blow by blow account in a match report, which you could quite easily find elsewhere on the web.
So, instead Editor-in-Chief, DrWatford will instead give his top 5 things he has learnt from the game...
...starting with the epic 3-2 win as the curtain raiser to the season at Carrow Road.
1. Danny 'Oh so Golden` Graham will be our 20 goal a season man this season (as long as the board don`t flog him to Swansea OR Christmas comes early)
2. Marvellous Marvin Sordell has really benefitted from being kicked about by the thugs in League One. He looks sharp, confident and aware. His cheeky 1-2 with Graham for the 2nd goal was subtlety at it`s very best
3. Even the opposition fans can laugh at a chant once in a while. The 'We want 7' after Watford went 2 up in 26 minutes bought a chuckle from every corner of the ground (though we can`t imagine that Delia Smith was wetting herself with laughter at the time)
4. Watford players can actually pass and move. Some of the football from Malkys men was really good in the first half. Ambitious, confidence, fast paced. Long may it continue. Our front 3 have pace to burn so lets use it.
5. Malky has to re-inforce the backline. Talk of a new and experienced left back is good to hear. Taylor was rock solid but we need a bit more quality around him before the season really starts to bite back.
ANYTHING TO ADD? Let DrWatford know your thoughts by adding a comment below, in the forum or by sending a mail to VitalWatford.